Wednesday 3 June 2015

Pandora Jewellery





Today I thought I'd share with you a post about one of my absolutely favourite possessions, my Pandora jewellery. I think Pandora is absolutely beautiful and their charm bracelets are the perfect way of commemorating the special times in your life.

I'm going to take you through my charms and then tell you a little bit about my ring. The first charm on the left is my ‘Good Luck’ charm, this was a present off my mum given to me on my last day of university. It was to wish me good luck in my future and it’s my most recent charm.

The next charm on the left is a little member of the Queen’s Guard who stand outside Buckingham Palace. This one was a gift from my step-dad after him, my mum and I went away on a mini holiday to London.

Third from the left is my little diamanté Christmas tree which was a Christmas present (duh) off my boyfriend Josh. It was our first Christmas together and the charm will always be a great way to remember that.

The small dangly heart charm was a gift off my mum for Christmas. There’s no particular reason behind this charm other than it’s a love heart and she loves me! I think it’s so beautiful and delicate, it was the second dangly edition to my collection.

Next to the small heart charm, in the centre of the bracelet, is my princess charm. This is another one Josh got me and it was for our first year anniversary/valentine’s day – they’re within like two days of each other. It has a pink cubic zirconia in the centre which matches my ring and ‘Princess’ is engraved into the back of the charm.

Josh got me this charm because he calls me Princess and he’s soppy and I'm a brat! This is my only charm with gold on it, which you can see on the little crown! I think the crown on the heart is just so adorable – I absolutely love Pandora’s fairy-tale collection.

Next to the Princess charm is the Eiffel Tower charm. Josh got me this after we went on our first holiday together. We went to France, in case you didn't guess from the charm, and it was my first ever dangly charm!

Next to the Eiffel Tower we have my pineapple – not a sentence I ever thought I’d write. This was a Christmas present from my mum and the main reason I wanted a Pandora bracelet. I collect all things pineapple and when I saw this charm I desperately wanted it. Sadly it retired before I could get one but mum managed to track one down for me – what a gem.

The next two charms were both 20th birthday presents off my mum. The first is a dangly heart charm that has two halves to it. One half says ‘Daughter’ as you can see on my bracelet, and the other says ‘Mother’ which my mum wears on her Pandora bangle.

Last but certainly not least is my Russian Doll charm or the ‘Babushka’ charm. As I said it was a 20th birthday present and is really special to me as I collected Russian dolls when I was younger. I still have a collection of them and this charm is a beautiful addition to that collection.

Finally shown in the pictures above is my Pandora ring. This was a 20th birthday gift off Josh. It’s a silver Eternity ring with pink cubic zirconia and beautiful engravings around the edge. I wear the ring every day and people are quite judgy when I say it’s an eternity ring assuming it’s like an engagement ring or one of those crazy American promise rings.

That’s not the case, it’s just a nice way of saying I love you and reminding me of that every day. I know that this ring is available in plain white and purple as well as pink and is stackable with Pandora’s other rings.

I also wear my bracelet everyday as it’s not so dainty that it’s not wearable but still pretty and delicate looking, plus it goes with just about every outfit.

Pandora charm bracelets are an excellent gift idea for a loved one and are a great way of building memories with them. I love looking at my charms every day and being reminded of some of my happiest times.

I’d also recommend a Pandora as a gift as it’s not overly priced and you’ll never struggle to find a present for your loved one as Pandora stock such a wide variety of charms and jewellery to suit every occasion.

Do any of you own any pandora jewellery? If so tell me about it in a comment below! Or tell me about your favourite bling.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. that's such a beautiful bracelet! i love how unique pandora bracelets are x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You can really make it your own :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have a gorgeous selection of charms! x

    http://donnanne.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pandora bracelet with a panda and a lucky cat charm. My past coworker gave it to me because I always say if I was an animal, I'd be a panda and I adore lucky cats! You have lovely charms! :)

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so cute! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  4. i don't own anything from pandora but i've always liked their stuff, these are so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth collecting :) thank you! xx

      Delete

© Who the F is Alice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig