Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas LUSH Haul


It’s Christmas Lush Haul time!!!!! It’s that time of year when the Lush fairies bless us with beautiful glittering goodness to make our bath sparkle, shimmer and smell better than a Starbucks cinnamon latte!

I went away on a Christmas shopping trip last weekend and tackled three cities in two days (Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester). After getting the majority of my Christmas presents and a new tree, I decided it was time to treat myself!

Naturally I decided to head to Lush to get myself some of my favourite pamper products! With my skin it’s really hard to find nice products that don’t make my psoriasis flare up – so when I find something that works for me I stick to it!

I think the reason Lush works so well with my skin condition is because the use natural ingredients in their products instead of the harsh chemicals that cause my skin to go crazy. If you do suffer from psoriasis or similar skin conditions then I strongly recommend using Lush goodies, however you should always do a patch test before launching yourself into a bubble bath full of unknown product!

So the first Christmas treat I got for myself was the beautiful Star Dust bath bomb. The star of wonder is quite small for a Lush bath bomb but packs a lot of punch for such a little guy! Its citrus scented and white on the outside. As it starts to dissolve it turns then water a milky white colour then as it breaks down turns blue and lets out a tonne of multi coloured mini stars! Super cute and smells amazing. This bomb is just £2.95 and you can get it HERE.

The Lush description reads: “Follow yonder star all the way to the bathroom; it will bear exotic gifts of Fair Trade Ugandan vanilla from the Mountains of the Moon and precious restorative rosewood. A twinkly dip in its starlit waters gives a bergamot-powered boost to the mind and body - ideal for a little post-party recovery. Note: wise men not included.” – Very cute indeed!

The second in my festive haul is The Experimenter bath bomb! This is one of Lush’s best sellers and isn’t actually part of the Christmas collection, but since it has such a strong cinnamon type spice smell, I’m sure we can forgive it! This bomb literally turns your bath into a magical sparkling rainbow and will leave you feeling chilled and ready to take on the hectic-ness of the holiday season! This bomb is £3.95 and you can get it HERE.

Lush say: “If you're looking for adventure... you'll find it in The Experimenter, starring vibrant colour, popping candy and Fair Trade vanilla absolute from near the Rwenzori Mountains in Uganda. An enigmatic and comforting romance of... deep, complex vetivert notes that enthral your senses before creamy vanilla and Tonka provide a sweet antidote. It's everything you've always wanted to do ... and with a plethora of five bright colours, it's the only one you'll ever want to do it with again.” – Just in case you needed some more reasons to lust after this bath time bliss!

The next bomb I got was one that I’d seen in Zoella’s latest Lush haul and I just couldn’t resist seeking it out after seeing it on her channel! It’s the Golden Wonder bath bomb which is a sparkly gold present on the outside and then as it breaks down in the water it lets out a beautiful blue mini bomb full of gold sparkling stars! This product costs £3.95 and you can get it HERE.

Want to know more? Check out Lush’s description: “Shake it! You'll hear hidden contents as this present-shaped fizzer reveals glittering golden lustre and a sparkling turquoise explosion. Zesty lime oil and tangy sweet orange start a party of mood-brightening scents. This is one treat you don't have to wait until Christmas morning to unwrap.”


I think I’ve definitely saved the best Christmas goodie for last! This wonder of a Bubble Bar costs £4.95, so is a little pricier than the other bits I got – totally worth it for the novelty factor though. I am of course talking about the amazing FIIIIIVE GOOOOOOLD RIIIIIINGS Bubble Bar! Yep Five Gold Rings obviously consists of five gold ring shaped bubble bars hanging on a ribbon and is just absolutely adorable! This was an impulse buy at the till and I have absolutely no regrets!

The Bubble Bars break down under the tap and turn your bath in to a sparkling, bubbly wonderland! Need any more reasons to rush to Lush right now? Really? Okay then, here’s the Lush description: “Forget a partridge in a pear tree, you'll want to skip ahead to the fifth day of Christmas to get your hands on these sparkling bubble bar rings! Crumble under running water for a creamy Fair Trade vanilla-filled bath, infused with skin-softening illipe butter and uplifting moringa oil. If you're hoping for a ring come Christmas day, this might just be the next best thing.

There are so many more cute Christmas goodies to get your hands on so I strongly recommend heading to your nearest store immediately – you deserve a treat girl! Failing that, Lush have just pimped out their site which you can check out by clicking THIS link. Lush also have an app where you can shop, watch DIYs and learn more about how they make their products – just search for Lush in the app store.

All the products I got from Lush were from the Trafford Centre store last weekend, but are available in stores across the country and online, so get them while they’re still in stock!
What do you think of my Lush picks? What’s your favourite Lush product? Let me know in a comment below!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. AHHHHH the 5 Gold Rings are sooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had no idea that Lush was vegan friendly, go them!

    ReplyDelete

© Who the F is Alice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig