Sunday 6 December 2015

Skinny Dip London


In my November Birch Box post I mentioned that I’d received a voucher for Skinny Dip London as part of their design collaboration last month. It took me some time but I finally decided what Skinny Dip goodies I wanted to spend my vouchers on!

I went for two phone cases as I’ve just upgraded my phone contract to the IPhone 6S, however they also do a huge range of technology cases, stickers and cute accessories like handbags and purses!
The first case I decided on was the super adorable Krusty Shake, now this phone case is really big and makes my little 6S almost the same size as the plus! It’s definitely a novelty but looks amazing and I couldn’t resist buying it, being such a huge Simpsons fan!

This case is £16 full price but I think I got it for around £8 in the Black Friday sales. It’s no longer available for the 6/6S – think they sold out pretty quick, but you can still shop for the 5/5S model HERE. Alternatively you can shop all Skinny Dip’s Krusty products HERE!

I decided to go for a less ‘in your face case’ for my second choice and went for a gold edged glitter case, with a small gold Skinny Dip logo on the back. This one was simple and pretty and matches the dress I plan on wearing for my Christmas staff party!

This case is currently £14 but, again, I think I got it for around £7 in the Black Friday sales. The case is still in stock for a range of phones and you can shop for the 6/6S HERE!

I absolutely adore Skinny Dip’s products and now have four of their phone cases! I’m also waiting for payday so I can treat myself to a new clutch bag and some new IPad cases! The products are reasonably priced and good quality but some are a little more expensive so I’d suggest keeping them for a pay day treat! Take a look at all their products HERE.


What do you think of my Skinny Dip picks? Have you got any cute bits from them? Let me know in a comment below!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These are so cute! I loveeee the Simpsons one! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love the krusty one! ...that sounds bad haha but anyway i want it! :P

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha omg 😂 I was thinking that every time I wrote 'Krusty'! Cute though isn't it! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They've got so much cool Krusty the Clown stuff on their site now! xx

      Delete
  4. I need the Krusty back pack they sell!

    ReplyDelete

© Who the F is Alice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig